Thursday, February 2, 2012

Twisted Heart Quilt

On Facebook last night, I posted our Twisted Heart Quilt.. I must say, it just precious (Texas saying) and a neat twist on hearts..  I enjoyed sewing it together, however I confess when it came to cutting it back apart, this was really hard for me to do..  I stood over my cutting mat thinking.."This is crazy... I just spent half my evening putting this together.. not right, not right".  But in the end, the designer knew what they were instructing me to do..

Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon.. I'm spending it with my business partner, Randy sewing and designing some of our Spring creations.  I'm also toying with the idea of print up my own quilt patterns..  Randy says that it will be successful, but I only have so many relatives that sew and will feel "required" to purchase my patterns.. LOL
We do plan to sell patterns of the quilts we currently have on line in the near future.

On a different note, Randy and I are accepting more and more "memory quilt" requests.. This is truly a labor of love and we both enjoy being able to give back something that has deeper and long lasting memories.. Whether it be a t-shirt quilt or one made up of clothing of a loved one, I so enjoy designing and piecing.  Will leave the quilting to my business partner, Randy, she's the one with the long arm...uh, longarm quilting machine for all of you who don't quilt...

Keeping you in stitches,
Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment