Friday, January 6, 2012

Meet Gladys Camille Fox...

After 7 1/2 years of ownership I finally have a good name for my Gammill Classic Plus quilting machine. Nothing ever seemed right though I know of many others that have named their machines.  

"Cammie" seemed sort of okay for a while because you can say Cammie the Gammie, but it just wasn't what I really wanted.  While looking out at the houses in my neighborhood quite often as I quilt, I feel like Gladys Kravitz from the old Bewitched TV show.  

Nothing happens around here that I don't see.  If I miss it, my dog Zelda will see it since she is usually in the room at a window when I quilt.  Isn't that what a good assistant does? 

Sew I am naming her "Gladys Camille Fox".  Didn't quite want to let go of the Cammie thing.  We'll see if this name sticks.

Till next time..Gladys and I will enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment