Tuesday, January 10, 2012

YEAH... they're here!!

In the midst of two days of cold, wet and dreary weather there has been some excitement around here!!!

Yesterday evening, after dark the UPS man left a box of thread on my front porch.  Not just any thread, but exciting new spring colors for our newest projects!!  Twenty new cones of thread! 

I never thought that I would get so excited about thread, but I am..  Check out the new NEON colors..  

Now, I have to rearrange my other threads so that I have plenty of room to put them up.  I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new ruler that I also ordered last week..  

Receiving packages from the UPS delivery man makes me think of the time when my son was very young and was so excited that our UPS man gave him a cool birthday gift. It took him a while to be convinced that the train he got was actually from his grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment