Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pits or Pigs...

One of the joys of longarm quilting is enjoying quilts vicariously through your clients.  

Today I am quilting a bright, exciting quilt called Hot Flashes.  I purchased everything for this quilt many years ago.  I believe it was probably before the term "hot flash" applied to me.  My project that I was so excited about is sitting in a tub in a closet still waiting to be started.  

I have several of those which we call PITS (projects in tubs) as opposed to PIGS (projects in grocery sacks).  I have enjoyed the popular Mending Fences quilt the same way.  I started mine in a class but never finished.  I've quilted several for others and still love the quilt. 

I have probably quilted every PIT in my closet for someone else.  Maybe someday I will finish mine and be able to keep them.

Till later,  
Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment